The intention is to make contributions to this project as easy and as transparent as possible.
When developing D3-Stencil, follow these steps to setup your environment, format your code, and run linter and tests:
Fork D3-Stencil on GitHub.
Clone the git repo.
$ git clone https://github.com/$USERNAME/d3-stencil $ cd d3-stencil
- Install the dependencies
- Start the project to check it works without any problems.
$ yarn start
Follow whenever possible the rules and the styles defined at
.tslint.json, etc. Would be nice if you have installed Prettier, TSlint/ESlint, and if you are using VSCode, you may find this extension useful.
Pull requests are welcome.
- If you've added code that should be tested, add unit tests.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.
By contributing to D3-Stencil, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under the LICENSE file in the root directory of this source tree.